Monday, January 31, 2011

The Plan

So I've decided to make a cooking blog.  My plan is to share my weekly meal plan and then post the recipes each day.  The hope is that other will share their recipes as well for me to experiment with.  I love to cook and bake, and with 3 children at times its my only sanity.  Seriously, nothing is more relaxing then kneading dough by hand when 3 kids are napping.

So for this weeks meals:

Breakfast:(in no order)
Cereal
Cimmon french toast
waffles
Oatmeal

Lunch: (again in no order)
Leftovers
PB&J
Hotdogs
Mac and cheese

Dinners: (In order from Monday to Sunday)
Shredded beef tacos
Chinese pork roast
Corn chowder with shrimp
Krabby patties with cheese aka cheese burgers
Chicken and dumplings
Pork tenderloin with apples and onions
Shrimp grillers

I'd love to know your weekly plans as well!

1 comment:

  1. Padilla's Weekly Dinner Menu-
    (Sunday-Friday)
    Sunday- Tacos
    Monday- Mama's Meatloaf & Loaded Mashed Potatoes
    Tuesday- Homemade Taquitos & Spanish Rice
    Wednesday- Frozen Night; Lasagna, Pizza...
    Thursday- Pork Chops w/ Mushroom Gravy & Green Bean Casserole
    Friday- Homemade Green Chile, Chicken Enchiladas

    ReplyDelete