Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Update on life....

So I havent been posting as I should..  Food and I have a battle..  and its a hard one to balance..  Lately with being back in a gym enviroment the comptitive side of me is coming back more and more...  This is an unhealthly side of me.  I am and extremeist with my weight, Ive been at both sides of the septrum...  ive been 5'9 and 103 and 5'9 almost 200 (while pregnant with twins).

So I havent forgot about you guys I have just been figthing a personal battle.  Focusing on eating.. avoiding  triggers and not allowing myself to work out more than two hours a day.  This week will be a GOOD week.  I will eat when I am suppose to and only work out a combined total of 10 hours a week not inluding the 7 1/2 I work. 

This week will be a week of crockpot dinners so there are no excuses..

This week I will be in the right kind of control.

This week I am accountable to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment